A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow web pages, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing the restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sounds or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to elaborate navigation profiles of the users of the said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on an analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that a publisher includes in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher includes in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
HOW TO BLOCK OR DELETE COOKIES INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER
If you prefer not to enable cookies, you can block or delete them in your browser:
• How to manage cookies in Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/et-ee/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac